Elna eXperience 620 Sewing Machine
The Elna eXperience 6200 has been designed with creativity in mind. It offers a wide range of 60 stitches, including utility, satin, cross and heirloom, plus a choice of 4 automatic 1-step buttonholes.
Additional features on the 6200 include: maximum speed control which lets you choose the best sewing speed for you; programmable needle up-down facility (the down position is great for pivoting on corners); a lock stitch feature, which locks off every stitch or pattern precisely. These features are useful if you're quilting, as is the large extension table which is included.
Suitable for those with some or a great deal of experience, the Elna eXperience 620 is an all-round machine that's great for those creative projects.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonholes Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H31 x W40 x D19cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Satin Stitches
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
The Elna trademark has earned a significant place in the sewing industry as a result of numerous groundbreaking innovations. Elna sewing machines have been around since 1940 with the launch of the Elna # 1, the first compact, portable, electric sewing machine with a free arm (when unfolded, its metal carrying case formed a sewing table). The Elna # 1 was green in color, breaking away from the traditional black, an innovation in itself for the time. The machine was a resounding success and so began Elna's commitment to the home sewing industry.
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.