Elna eXperience 660 Sewing Machine
The ultimate Elna machine for all your sewing needs, the eXperience 660 is extremely simple to use, yet offers superb power and precision for every type of sewing. The 660 has a diverse assortment of 200 stitches: 12 styles of automatic 1-step buttonholes; utility, quilting, heirloom, cross and satin stitches.
There are 3 alphabet styles to choose from and a memory facility to enable you to create your own combination of letters, numbers and stitches - useful for nametapes. Some stitches can be elongated automatically up to 5 times their normal length without losing stitch density.
There is enough choice for every sewing task. It has the Elna exclusive front storage compartment for feet and accessories and a flip-top lid which displays all the stitches available. The large information screen displays all your stitch choices and settings and even suggests the correct foot to use. Alongside the standard Elna computerised features, there's a stop/start button which allows you to sew without the foot control.
Suitable for those with some and a great deal of experience, the Elna eXperience 660 is an all-round machine that's great for those bigger projects. As such, Elna includes a large extension table.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonholes Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Padded carry bag
- H31 x W41 x D20cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Satin Stitches
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
The Elna trademark has earned a significant place in the sewing industry as a result of numerous groundbreaking innovations. Elna sewing machines have been around since 1940 with the launch of the Elna # 1, the first compact, portable, electric sewing machine with a free arm (when unfolded, its metal carrying case formed a sewing table). The Elna # 1 was green in color, breaking away from the traditional black, an innovation in itself for the time. The machine was a resounding success and so began Elna's commitment to the home sewing industry.
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.