Emporio Armani He Eau de Toilette Spray
He is a natural yet dynamic scent for men. Combining a sparkling blend of Japanese yuzu, cardamom and sage with precious woods and warm musks. It has a sensual and refind finish.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £87 per 100ml
Synonymous with high-end fashion and couture worldwide, Emporio Armani provides contemporary and glamorous fashion and cosmetics.
Falling under the Giorgio Armani family, the international Italian fashion label of haute couture, lingerie, shoes, watches, jewellery, accessorises, eyewear, cosmetics and home interiors was founded in 1984.
The diffusion line embodies understated elegance, with relaxed designs for men and women.
The label is well known for its easy-fit, precisely cut and beautifully tailored pieces.
The Giorgio Armani fashion house, like many other fashion houses, has been built primarily on the unique personality and identity of Giorgio Armani himself. The brand takes on the identity of the founder through the designs created.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.