Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum Spray
A classic oriental fragrance for women. A blend of delicate and fresh florals creates a feminine and contemporary perfume, with notes of vanilla, cedar and musk that combine together in perfect harmony.
Originally released in 1998.
- Top notes: Pineapple, bergamot, pear, tangerine
- Heart notes: Muguet, orris, jasmine, heliotrope
- Base notes: Tonka, sandalwood, cedarwood, musk
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Synonymous with high-end fashion and couture worldwide, Emporio Armani provides contemporary and glamorous fashion and cosmetics.
Falling under the Giorgio Armani family, the international Italian fashion label of haute couture, lingerie, shoes, watches, jewellery, accessorises, eyewear, cosmetics and home interiors was founded in 1984.
The diffusion line embodies understated elegance, with relaxed designs for men and women.
The label is well known for its easy-fit, precisely cut and beautifully tailored pieces.
The Giorgio Armani fashion house, like many other fashion houses, has been built primarily on the unique personality and identity of Giorgio Armani himself. The brand takes on the identity of the founder through the designs created.
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
361 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Friday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday