Falcon 1092 Continental Induction Hob Range Cooker, Cherry Red
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Continental range cooker represents the new standard for the contemporary kitchen. This oven combines design-led aesthetics, professional build quality and outstanding cooking performance that are synonymous with the Falcon name.
The induction hob has 5 zones for the ultimate in controlled cooking, all with a boost feature for super-fast boiling. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient. This hob also features pan detection and boil dry detection for added peace of mind. Beneath is a full-width storage drawer and 2 side-by-side ovens – one fan, one multifunction with programmable timer. The functions of the versatile left-hand oven are:
- Fan grilling
- Fan-assisted oven
- Fan oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Both ovens have enamel liners. The cooker is height adjustable between 91 and 94cm to sit flush with your work surface. Requires 32 amp power supply.
Please Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
Falcon's heritage as the UK's leading manufacturer of professional catering equipment spans more than 75 years, and has earned an enviable reputation amongst the nation's top chefs. By bringing professional build quality to the domestic market, today Falcon is also revered in the home.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1.45, 3 x 1.85, 1 x 2.3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H91.2/93.7 x W109.2 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 5 zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence