Falcon 1092 Deluxe Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black / Gloss Chrome
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Falcon 1092 Deluxe dual fuel range cooker combines double oven versatility with a large stainless steel 17kW gas hotplate. Standing out is the impressive 5kW central burner, flanked by 4x 3kw side burners. Its separate, 2.3kW dual circuit grill has variable heat settings, so you can grill large pieces of meat or thin slices of bacon perfectly.
The 2 capacious ovens (H41.5 x W42.5 x D38cm) comprise 1 fan oven, for fast and even cooking, and a conventional oven for ‘zoned’ cooking. Below there’s also a useful storage drawer for pots and pans. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the cook clean oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Adaptable for LPG. Requires 30.9 amp power supply.
Flame Failure device: It is now law that engineers will refuse to connect any gas appliance which does not have a flame failure device, if being installed in flats, rented accommodation or multi-occupancy dwellings (e.g. student residences).
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 3kW, 1x 5kW, 1x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H91.5-94.2 x W109.2 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 4x professional rings, 5kW central burner
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Fan oven, conventional oven
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As