Falcon 1092 Deluxe Induction Hob Range Cooker, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Falcon 1092 Deluxe range cooker is a beautifully designed induction hob electric cooker, aimed at the serious home cook looking for the functionality, quality and style of a professional oven.
It combines double oven versatility with a large induction hotplate. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient.
A thermal grill has variable heat settings, so you can grill anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon with excellent results.
The 2 large electric ovens (68L and 79L) comprise of 1 fan oven, for fast and even cooking, and a multifunctional oven for ‘zoned’ cooking. Below there’s also a spacious storage drawer for pots and pans. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the removable enamel oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Adaptable for LPG.
Please note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 1.85kW, 1x 1.4kW, 1x 2.3kW
- H91.2-93.7 x W109.2 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.85kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.90kWh
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 5 zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- 1092 deluxe
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 79L / Main oven 68L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Main: 2 shelves, half crank shelf; tall: 4 shelves, plate warming rack
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan and multifunction
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence