Falcon 900 Deluxe Dual Fuel Range Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Falcon 900 dual fuel range cooker combines double oven versatility with a large stainless steel 15.7kW gas hotplate. The hob, with its matt pan supports, includes a 5kW central burner. The single-handed ignition makes lighting your Falcon easy, while for piece of mind the flame safety device ensures no gas escapes if the flame goes out.
The heavy duty roll-out grill, with its 4 grilling positions lets you brown anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon perfectly.
The main multifunction oven has 7 settings for fan, fan-assisted, conventional, fanned grilling, defrost, browning and base heat. The second tall oven is fanned, providing extra capacity for family eating and entertaining. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the cook clean oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Requires 32.2 amp power supply.
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 3kW, 1x 5kW, 1x 1.7kW
- H91.2-93.7 x W90 x D60cm (D66cm including handles)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.90kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.95kWh
- Energy Rating
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 4x professional rings, 5kW central burner, removable central sections
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- 900 Deluxe
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 66L / Main oven 68L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Main: 2 shelves, half crank shelf; tall: 4 shelves, plate warming rack
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunction/ Fan
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about