Falcon 900 Deluxe Induction Hob Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Falcon 900 deluxe range cooker combines double oven versatility with a powerful induction hob. The induction hob has 5 zones for the ultimate in controlled cooking, all with a boost feature for super-fast boiling. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient. This hob also features pan detection and boil dry detection for added peace of mind.
The heavy duty roll-out grill, with its 4 grilling positions lets you brown anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon perfectly.
The main multifunction oven has 7 settings for fan, fan-assisted, conventional, fanned grilling, defrost, browning and base heat. The second tall oven is fanned, providing extra capacity for family eating and entertaining. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the cook clean oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Requires 32.2 amp power supply.
Please Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.4kW, 3x 1.85kW, 1x 2.3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H91.2-93.7 x W90 x D60cm (D66cm including handles)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- 900 Deluxe
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence