Falcon 900 Deluxe Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe Falcon 900 dual fuel range cooker combines double oven versatility with a large stainless steel 15.7kW gas hotplate. The hob, with its glossy chrome-plated pan supports, includes a 5kW central burner. The single-handed ignition makes lighting your Falcon easy, while for piece of mind the flame safety device ensures no gas escapes if the flame goes out.
The heavy duty roll-out grill, with its 4 grilling positions lets you brown anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon perfectly.
The 2 multifunction ovens (H37 x W42.5 x D38cm, H57 x W24 x D38.5cm), have 7 settings for fan, fan-assisted, conventional, fanned grilling, defrost, browning and base heat. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the cook clean oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Adaptable for LPG. Requires 32.2 amp power supply.
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 3kW, 1x 5kW, 1x 1.7kW
- H91.2-93.7 x W90 x D60cm (D66cm including handles)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.90kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.95kWh
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 4x professional rings, 5kW central burner, removable central sections
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 53L / Main oven 62L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Main: 2 shelves, half crank shelf; tall: 4 shelves, plate warming rack
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As