Falcon 900S Dual Fuel Range Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Falcon 900S dual fuel range cooker combines a huge 108L capacity multifunction oven with a large stainless steel 14.7kW gas hotplate. The hob, with its sleek matt pan supports, includes a 5kW central burner. The single-handed ignition makes lighting your Falcon easy, while for piece of mind the flame safety device ensures no gas escapes if the flame goes out.
The heavy duty roll-out grill, with its 4 grilling positions lets you brown anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon perfectly.
The 900S features a unique energy saving panel that allows you to split the oven in half - creating a truly flexible appliance, which offers the best of both worlds. Its 108 cubic litre (full capacity) oven is ideal for large family dinners, but it quickly transforms into a compact, economical single oven for smaller meals.
With the energy saving panel in place, the right hand oven can be used to cook in exactly the same manner as the full oven with identical functionality. Whether you are using the full size or divided oven, you have access to an impressive seven functions, including fan, fan-assisted, conventional, fanned grilling, defrost, browning and base heat.
This fabulous range cooker is also A-rated for energy, which is especially impressive considering its 108 cubic litre capacity. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the catalytic oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Adaptable for LPG. Requires 32.2 amp power supply.
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 3kW, 1x 4kW, 1x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H91.2-93.7 x W90 x D60cm (D66cm including handles)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 4x professional rings, 5kW central burner, removable central sections
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Energy saving panel, heavy duty shelves
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence