Falcon Continental 1092 EISS/C-EU Induction Hob Range Cooker, Stainless Steel & Chrome
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Falcon Continental 1092 is a beautifully designed induction hob electric cooker, aimed at the serious home cook looking for the functionality, quality and style of a professional oven.
It combines double oven versatility with a large induction hotplate. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precicely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient. The thermal grill has variable heat settings, so you can grill anything from large pieces of meat to thin slices of bacon with excellent results.
The 2 large electric ovens (62L and 67L) comprise of 1 fan oven, for fast and even cooking, and a multifunctional oven for ‘zoned’ cooking. Below there’s also a capacious storage drawer for pots and pans. Cleaning the oven is easy thanks to the removable enamel oven liners. With height adjustable legs. Adaptable for LPG. Requires 30.9 amp power supply.
Please note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
The choice of caterers and professional cooks, Falcon range cookers are renowned for their build quality, design flair and high performance. As Nick Nairn, winner of the Great British Menu says: “Falcon’s high performance kitchen range has been specifically designed for domestic use without compromising the values that make a Falcon the professional’s choice.”
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 2.3kW, 1x 1.45kW, 3x 1.85kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Left-hand oven
- H91.5-94.2 x W109.2 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Continental 1092 EISS/C-EU
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As