Fellowes Powershred 60Cs Cross Cut Shredder, 22L
The Fellowes Powershred P60Cs cross-cut shredder provides Security Level P-3 quality shredding, dicing sheets into 4x50mm cross cut particles. Ideal for moderate use in a home or home office, the 60Cs cross-cuts up to 10 sheets of A4 paper at a time.
SafeSense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper entry to help prevent accidents. It can shred at speeds of 4m/per minute and features a motor reverse.
This Powershred 60Cs happily shreds staples, paperclips and credit cards as well as paper, while the bin can hold up to 22L of shredding.
- Automatic Start/Stop Information Shredders that have this feature will automatically stop once shredding is complete
- Bin Capacity (l)
- 22 litres
- Cut size (mm)
- Cut type
- H407 x W233 x D371 mm
- Input width
- Maximum paper size
- Maximum run time
- 6 minutes on / 20 minutes off
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- 68 dB(A)
- Reverse capability
- Safety features
- Security level Information The security level dependent on cut size. Measured to DIN 66399 standards
- Sheet capacity Information The number of sheets that can be shredded at once.
- Shredding capability
- Staples, Credit Cards, Paper Clips
- Shred Speed (metres per minute)
- 4 mpm
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday