Fellowes Powershred M-8C Cross Cut Shredder, 15L
The Fellowes Powershred M-8C cross-cut shredder provides Security Level P-3 quality shredding, dicing sheets into 4x50mm cross cut particles. Ideal for light use in the home, the M-8C cross-cuts up to 8 sheets of A4 paper at a time.
The M-8C can shred continuously for up to 5 minutes at speeds of 4.3m/per minute and features a motor reverse, automatic start/stop and a safety lock to deactivate the shredder for added protection.
This Powershred M-8C happily shreds staples, paper clips and credit cards as well as paper, while the bin can hold up to 15L of shredding.
- Automatic Start/Stop Information Shredders that have this feature will automatically stop once shredding is complete
- Bin Capacity (l)
- 15 litres
- Cut size (mm)
- Cut type
- H378 x W310 x D244 mm
- Input width
- Maximum paper size
- Maximum run time
- 5 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- 70 dB(A)
- Reverse capability
- Safety features
- Safety Lock
- Security level Information The security level dependent on cut size. Measured to DIN 66399 standards
- Sheet capacity Information The number of sheets that can be shredded at once.
- Shredding capability
- Staples, Credit Cards, Paper Clips
- Shred Speed (metres per minute)
- 4.3 mpm
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.