Fisher & Paykel DD60DCHX7 Built-in Double DishDrawer Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Keeping up appearances is easy with the Fisher & Paykel DD60DCHX7 dishwasher, thanks to its EZKleen finish.
Hosting a unique design, this dishwasher has two independent drawers rather than a traditional drop-down door. These ergonomically designed drawers slide out like a kitchen drawer, ensuring you can load and unload the dishwasher with minimal effort. The drawers are operated separately, enabling you to sort wash loads effectively and giving you a genuine half-load option.
Triple A-rated for energy consumption, washing and drying, the economical DD60DCHX7 uses as little as 8 litres of water per drawer, and has a delay start option of up to 12 hours, enabling you to take advantage of cheaper off-peak electricity. It will accommodate up to 24 large (29cm) dinner plates, but will also take long-stemmed wine glasses for extra versatility.
With easy to use control panels, this dishwasher offers simple single-touch programming and 9 wash cycles. It also remembers the last programme used, so all you need to do is press ‘start’. Intelligent load sensing means that it will adjust water consumption and energy usage according to the needs of the load. Finally, a child lock provides added peace of mind.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
Fisher & Paykel
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 12 hours
- Digital display
- H82-88 x W60 x D57cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- 187kW (per drawer)
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- 1760L (per drawer)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- 12 (in 2 sixes)
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen