Fisher & Paykel DD60SCHX7 Built-in Single DishDrawer Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Keeping up appearances is easy with the Fisher & Paykel DD60SCHX7 dishwasher, thanks to its EZKleen finish!
Hosting a unique design, this dishwasher has an ergonomically designed drawer instead of the traditional drop-down drawer. It slides out like a kitchen drawer, ensuring you can load and unload the dishwasher with minimal effort.
Triple A-rated for energy consumption, washing and drying, the economical DD60SCHX7 uses as little as 8 litres of water per drawer, and has a delay start option of up to 12 hours, enabling you to take advantage of cheaper off-peak electricity. It will accommodate up to 12 large (29cm) dinner plates, but will also take long-stemmed wine glasses for extra versatility.
With an easy to use control panel, this dishwasher offers simple single-touch programming and 9 wash cycles. It also remembers the last programme used, so all you need to do is press ‘start’. Intelligent load sensing means that it will adjust water consumption and energy usage according to the needs of the load. Finally, a child lock provides added peace of mind.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fisher & Paykel
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H40.9 x W60 x D58cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- 187kW (per drawer)
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- 1760L (per drawer)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 12 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen