Fisher & Paykel DD60DDFHX7 Built-in Double DishDrawer Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Product informationKeeping up appearances is easy with the Fisher & Paykel DD60DDFHX7 Designer dishwasher, thanks to its EZKleen finish.
Hosting a unique design, this dishwasher is designed as two independent drawers rather than a traditional drop-down door. These ergonomically designed drawers slide out like a kitchen drawer, ensuring you can load and unload your dishwasher with minimal effort. Two drawers also add extra convenience when putting on half loads, as you'll just need to fill and turn on one compartment.
Triple A-rated for energy consumption, washing and drying, the economical DD60DDFHX7 uses as little as 8 litres of water per cycle, and has a delay start option that enables you to take advantage of cheaper off-peak electricity. It will accommodate dinner plates up to 29cm in diameter, but will also take long-stemmed wine glasses for extra versatility.
With easy to use control panels, this dishwasher offers simple single-touch programming and 9 wash cycles. It also remembers the last programme used, so all you need to do is press ‘start’. Intelligent load sensing means that it will adjust water consumption and energy usage according to the needs of the load. Finally, a child lock provides added peace of mind.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
Fisher & Paykel
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H880 x W599 x D571 mm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen