Fisher & Paykel DD60SHi7 Integrated Single DishDrawer Dishwasher
Product informationEnjoy a dishwasher that blends seamlessly into your kitchen, with the Fisher & Paykel DD60SHi7 integrated single DishDrawer dishwasher.
Hosting a unique design, this dishwasher has an ergonomically designed drawer instead of the traditional drop-down drawer. It slides out like a kitchen drawer, ensuring you can load and unload the dishwasher with minimal effort.
Triple A-rated for energy consumption, washing and drying, the economical DD60SCHi7 uses as little as 8 litres of water per drawer, and has a delay start option of up to 12 hours, enabling you to take advantage of cheaper off-peak electricity. It will accommodate up to 6 place settings, and also accommodates long-stemmed wine glasses for extra versatility.
With an easy to use control panel, this dishwasher offers simple single-touch programming and 9 wash cycles. It also remembers the last programme used, so all you need to do is press ‘start’. Intelligent load sensing means that it will adjust water consumption and energy usage according to the needs of the load. Finally, a child lock provides added peace of mind.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
Fisher & Paykel
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 12 hours
- Digital display
- H40.9 x W60 x D58cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- 187kW (per drawer)
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- 1760L (per drawer)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen