Fisher & Paykel DD90SDFHTX2 Single DishDrawer 90cm Wide Dishwasher
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Ideal for medium-sized households, the DD90SDFHTX2 DishDrawer from Fisher & Paykel is a total kitchen solution that can be partnered with additional drawers for large families.
The SmartDrive Wash function is designed to give you the most efficient, reliable wash. The DC motor acts as both a wash pump and drain pump, reducing the need for more moving parts and increasing reliability. The spray arm rotates at different speeds depending on the wash cycle to deliver a superior clean.
Programme selection is simple, with nine different wash programmes enable the DishDrawer to wash anything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans:
- Fast Eco
- Fast Delicate Eco
- Normal Eco
- Heavy Eco
The kidney filter and overmoulded filter plate creates a firm seal to ensure debris does not enter the wash mechanism and cause backflow, ensuring superior filtration and cleaner dishes.
Your families safety is most important, with a child lock helping to keep your kids safe, and a three stage flood protection system helping to prevent overflows and providing drainage for excess water.
The detergent dispenser is designed not to allow undissolved detergent to fall into the tub, instead mixing with the water as the machine fills, providing a better clean and helping to protect delicate items.
Adjustable racking means you can customise your DishDrawer to suit your washing requirements.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
Fisher & Paykel
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H478 x W895 x D571 mm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen