Fisher & Paykel E402BRX4 Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 64cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe E402BRX4 is a substantial, elegant appliance with easy to clean stainless steel curved doors and silver effect sides.
Active Smart electronic intelligence continuously adjusts the flow of cold air through two variable speed fans, based on daily use and external climate. This ensures your food is maintained at a safe temperature. Because the temperatures of the fridge and freezer can be controlled separately, fresh food loaded into the appliance is chilled or frozen quickly.
Featuring 3 good sized fridge shelves for all your fresh food storage and 3 freezer bins on telescopic runners, this allows you easy access to any bulky items hidden away. This unit also hosts frost free capabilities which ensure that you will never have to defrost.
Fisher & Paykel fridges have unique humidity controlled vegetable bins which keep fruit and veg fresh for longer than conventional models. They also have tough glass shelves, tested to withstand up to 100kg, contain a bright halogen light, and a life-long deodorizer to remove odours from your fridge.
This fridge freezer comes with a right-hand hinge which cannot be reversed.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
Fisher & Paykel
- H169.5 x W63.5 x D71.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 9 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.