Fisher & Paykel OS60NDTX1 Compact Steam Oven, Stainless Steel/Glass
The Fisher & Paykel OS60NDTX1 is a smart compact built-in steam oven perfect for smaller kitchens or for building in above an oven.
Steam cooking is one of the easiest, yet oldest forms of cooking and can be used for almost any food. Heat from steam slowly diffuses through food allowing it to cook in its own juices, retaining valuable nutrients, minerals and vitamins and most importantly flavour. The Steam Oven adds a new dimension to oven-based cooking. Flavours, colours, shape and texture speak for themselves.
The OS60NDTX1 oven offers 8 cooking functions for cooking with both steam and dry heat. Cooking temperatures from 55-100°C cater for a range of foods that can tolerate high temperatures such as pasta and rice. For food that is more delicate there are steaming options for vegetables, meat, fish and poultry.
An intuitive and easy to use display allows you to get perfect cooking results every time. A 1L integrated water reservoir is easily removable for effortless maintenance, and a water indicator keeps you updated when water levels need refilling. A stainless steel interior makes cleaning a breeze.
Accessories supplied with the OS60NDTX1 include a two-piece steaming dish and a support rack.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store. This oven is part of the companion product range from Fisher & Paykel.
Fisher & Paykel
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H55.8 x W57.1 x D47.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Not applicable for steam models
- Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence