Fisher & Paykel RF540ADUSX4 Goliath 3-Door Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Featuring elegant double-door refrigeration and plenty of room in the deep pull-out freezer, the Fisher & Paykel RF540ADUX4 Goliath 3-door fridge freezer makes cold storage glamorous!
The glossy stainless steel exterior offers a sleek look, and for extra convenience has an EZKleen coating so you don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints when you open the fridge.
This fridge freezer is frost free throughout, so it will keep itself free of icy buildup without you having to lift a finger, ensuring effortlessly smooth operation. An electronic interface lets you easily customise settings.
The Active Smart system in this unit uses two fans to provide faster cooling and freezing, while keeping temperatures even throughout each level. Its ability to respond to daily use means that it only uses the energy needed to keep your food fresher for longer.
The internal water dispenser and ice maker ensure chilled drinks are easy to prepare, without sacrificing the rest of the fridge's functionality. In the fridge, height-adjustable glass shelves offer increased flexibility and control spills for easy cleaning.
Meanwhile, there is more than enough room for your groceries with 4 door shelves as well as 4 deep door shelves for storing bottles. Humidity controlled drawers safely and effectively channel out excess humidity, keeping fruit and vegetables crisp and fresh for longer.
Within the freezer are two half-width drawers and a deep, large capacity full-width drawer for plenty of storage space. As the drawers are fully extendable you can easily see what your freezer might contain for dinner!
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
Fisher & Paykel
- H179 x W90 x D70 cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 bins
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 9 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.