Floris Luxury Soap Collection, 6 x 100g
Product informationSix finely fragranced assorted signature soaps from Floris, hand wrapped and triple milled with a vegetable base producing a rich creamy lather and containing added shea butter to help moisturise the skin. These traditional soaps are embossed with a pretty floral design dating back to the 1800s.
The Collection includes:
- White Rose - a rich floral rose fragrance with hints of carnation and violet
- Stephanotis - a distinctive green floral fragrance evocative of the intensely fragrant stephanotis blossom
- Rose Geranium - a clean cut floral fragrance with the characteristic notes of geranium with a hint of rose
- Lily of the Valley - a fresh and green floral scent with powdery nuances providing a soft and subtle sweetness
- No. 89 - a traditional blend with fresh citrus cologne top notes and a distinctive spicy woody character
- Cefiro - a fresh citrus floral fragrance with clean musky base notes
In the mid 1800s Floris first began pressing each of their soaps and still do to this day with a traditional hand carved mould, worked into a pretty floral design. The soaps are then individually hand-wrapped.
6 x 100g
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Shower & Bath
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)