Flos Kelvin LED Table Lamp, Black
This slim, white table lamp has an adjustable arm and square head which contains 30 bright and long-lasting LED bulbs.
Flos have been developing new lighting concepts since 1962 and have collaborated with many internationally renowned designers including Philippe Starck.
Please note: To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. The integrated LED is not replaceable but has a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours.
LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs and will last up to 20,000 hours.
- Can LED be replaced Information Most integrated LED modules cannot be replaced, however they provide excellent energy efficiency and lifespan
- Antonio Citterio
- H57 x Reach 55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Kelvin Information This shows the approximate colour of the light output of the bulb, shown in degrees Kelvin (K). The lower the number the warmer the light, the higher the number the whiter the light.
- LED Type Information Please note that Integrated LEDs cannot be replaced, but last up to 20,000 hours
- Integrated LED module
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Table lamp type
- Table lamp
- Touch activated
- Touch lamp
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.