A B Davis 9ct Gold Freshwater Pearl Pear Shaped Drop Earrings
Add a hint of subtle sophistication to any evening outfit with these gorgeous pearl earrings with 9ct gold fittings.
For pierced ears.
Freshwater pearls form naturally in various species of freshwater mussels living in lakes, rivers, ponds and other fresh water.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup, and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
A B Davis
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 9 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Yellow gold
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Yellow Gold
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday