Freshwater Pearls 20" Necklace with Gold Clasp
Product informationA classic white pearl necklace with a 9ct gold safety oval clasp. This piece will add a touch of elegance to evening dresses and occasion wear.
- Length: 20"
- Individual pearl: 0.6 x 0.7cm
Freshwater pearls form naturally in various species of freshwater mussels living in lakes, rivers, ponds and other fresh water.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup, and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow