Fujifilm FinePix XP200 Waterproof Camera, HD 1080p, 16.4MP, 5x Optical Zoom, 3” Screen
Capture the photos and footage you want just about anywhere with the FinePix XP200. This tough camera is waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof and dustproof, so you don’t have to worry about taking it on your next adventure. This camera also comes equipped with Wi-Fi for simple syncing and backup to smartphones or tablets, keeping your snaps and clips safe.
- The powerful 16.4 megapixel CMOS sensor captures sharp images even in low light conditions. Along with a 5x optical zoom you’ll be able to get up close and personal photographs of any activity.
- Optical Image Stabilisation reduces the blur that tends to occur when the camera is zoomed in for shots that are crisper than ever.
- The XP200 is waterproof to 15m, shockproof to 2m, freezeproof to -10 degrees Celsius and dustproof. Whether you want to take serene underwater snaps while snorkelling, or capture your off-road cycle - the XP200 is ready.
- Scene Recognition Auto uses 14 scene modes to ensure that the optimum camera settings are always deployed for the best images.
- Record smooth Full HD 1080p videos of your latest feats and show them off to friends and family on the big screen. Underwater movie mode even allows you to capture life beneath the waves.
- Capable of high-speed processing, the CMOS sensor allows continuous shooting up to 10fps or ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60fps The dedicated burst mode button lets you instantly switch into continuous shooting mode, making it easy to capture exactly the moment.
- With motion panorama 360 mode just press the shutter button and sweep the camera to pan the scene. The XP200 cleverly produces a stunning 360° panorama shot, effortlessly.
- The bright, clear 3-inch LCD screen is treated with anti-reflective coating to ensure excellent visibility, even in bright sunlight.
- Face detection targets faces and adjusts focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results. Along with tracking auto focus, even fast moving action will look great.
- Thanks to built -in Wi-Fi this camera comes ready for easy uploading to Facebook and YouTube through MyFinePix Studio.
- Install the free PC AutoSave software onto your PC and select which folder you want the photos to back up to, and then by linking your Wi-Fi Router and the FinePix XP200 camera you will have set up a very simple to use backup for your photos on your home PC.
- This camera has extra grip in case your hands are wet and is incredibly simple to operate, even when wearing gloves.
- Includes battery, adapter, USB cable, hand strap and software CD.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 300 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- USB 2.0, HDMI mini
- Digital Bridge
- H71.4 x W116.1 x D30.3mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery NP-50
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.