Fujifilm X-E2 Compact System Camera, HD 1080p, 16.7MP, EVF, 3” LCD Screen, Body Only
1 bundle available - Save up to £31.98
Featuring the world’s fastest autofocus in a compact system camera, the X-E2 is a supremely versatile camera that builds on everything that made the X-E1 great. The 16-megapixel sensor captures more detail in every shot for superior enlargements. It also captures video at a smooth 60fps that renders beautifully on your Full HD TV.
The X-Trans CMOS II sensor eliminates the need for an optical low-pass filter, which is used to inhibit moiré at the expense of resolution. The innovative array lets the sensor capture unfiltered light from the lens and produce extremely sharp pictures.
Recreate vintage film shooting with Film Simulation modes. By selecting from one of 10 variations, you can choose your own image style. Velvia gives vivid colours, ASTIA shows faithful smooth tone reproduction, PROVIA offers a natural all-rounder, while the softer Pro Neg.Std and sharper Pro Neg.Hi are perfect for portraiture. Sepia film simulation is also possible while creative black & white photography can be enjoyed using three different filter effects.
Shoot Full HD movies (1920 x 1080) at 60 fps or 30 fps, the same frame rate used for cinema films. You can take full advantage of the combination of X-E2's large sensor and bright XF / XC lenses to capture movies with a large and beautiful blurred bokeh background.
The built-in RAW data converter lets you view results in the field without first transferring the data to a PC. This easy-to-use feature not only takes into account exposure compensation, white balance and other in-camera image quality settings, but also lets you apply Film Simulation modes in the converter mode.
You can easily transfer images wirelessly from the camera to your smartphone or tablet after installing the free Camera Application app. You can also use the camera's built-in Wi-Fi to save your photos to your PC.
Battery, charger, shoulder strap, body cap, strap clip, protective cover clip attach tool and viewer software.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 350 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB, HDMI out, stereo mini connector
- H74.9 x W129 x D38.3mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- Not included
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- NP-W126 Lithium-ion battery
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.