Fujifilm X-M1 Compact System Camera with 16-50mm IS Len, HD 1080p, 16.3MP, Wi-Fi, 3” LCD Screen
Compact and lighter than a typical DSLR, but delivering uncompromising resolution rivalling its larger cousins. The classic lines of the small body invite you to take it with you wherever you go. The power of the X-M1 offers will motivate you to get out there and seize every moment. The free Fujifilm Camera Application also lets you connect to your smartphone for quick sharing.
Featuring sensor architecture that eliminates the need for an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), the X-Trans CMOS Sensor can reproduce scenes with resolution and clarity rivaling a larger sensor. Experience the impact of high-sensitivity / low-noise performance in low-light scenes in all your every beautiful blur-free photos.
This versatile lens will have you shooting wide-angle panoramas, candid snapshots and intimate portraits right out of the box. It’s image stabilising too for rock solid results.
All dials and buttons are to the right of the LCD for easy and direct control at your fingertips. With the ability to tilt the monitor up or down, you can hold the camera overhead to frame and shoot over a crowd, or low down to capture a different perpective from the ground up
The high sensitivity performance of the X-Trans CMOS sensor and EXR PROCESSOR II lets you capture low-light scenes with crisp clarity, free from noise. Turn up the sensitivity and capture dynamic scenes with confidence, even in dark conditions. You can shoot without a tripod and without fear of camera shake ruining your results.
Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimises shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality. In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM X-M1 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
The X-M1's built-in RAW data converter lets you view and edit your results without the need for your PC. The conversion of RAW data not only takes into account exposure compensation, white balance and other in-camera image quality control settings, but also lets the user apply Film Simulation modes in the converter mode.
Zoom lens, battery, charger, body cap and software CD.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 350 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB, HDMI mini
- H66.5 x W116.9 x D39mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow