Fujifilm X-Pro 1 Compact System Camera, HD 1080p, 16MP, 3” LCD Screen, Black, Body Only
Ultimate flexibility and imaging power without the bulk of a standard DSLR - the Fujifilm X-Pro 1 is a feature packed camera for the photographer wanting to move beyond point-and-shoot.
Full of retro charm, it’s housed in a rugged metal shell with faux leather exterior, making it ready to take knocks and scuffs along the way to great photos.
- The powerful 16 megapixel X-Trans CMOS sensor gives you full frame quality with beautiful contrasts and exceptional performance, even in low light.
- An EXR Processor Pro processor delivers high speed, high precision shots with ease.
- Separate XF Fujinon lenses give you the range to explore your creativity. All over total control of your depth-of-field and hands-on manual aperture rings mean that you get exactly the results you want every time.
- Sometimes you need more than a picture. Capture stunning 1080p Full HD movies at the touch of a button and share them with friends and family on the big screen through the handy HDMI mini output.
- Fujifilm’s custom X-Mount gets the lens closer to the sensor for high resolution images all the way to the edge.
- The large 3-inch LCD screen lets you review your photos, navigate menus and choose functions quickly and intuitively.
- The Hybrid Viewfinder lets you seamlessly switch between the shutter speed of optical or the exposure info of electronic with the push of a switch.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you layer shots on a single frame and preview on the LCD screen to create amazing composite shots.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Please note: Lens not included.
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 300 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB, HDMI out
- H42.5 x W139.5 x D42.5mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Not included
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- X-Pro 1
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Lithium-ion battery
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Friday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday