Fujifilm X-T1 Compact System Camera with 18-55mm XF Lens, HD 1080p, 16.3MP, Wi-Fi, OLED EVF, 3” LCD Screen
The Fujifilm X-T1 features evolved SLR-style handling, mechanical dials and weather-resistance for true professional performance. Together with its compact size, excellent mobility and high-speed shooting, it’s a street photographer’s dream. What’s more, its newly developed electronic viewfinder is almost indistinguishable from an optical viewfinder thanks to its ultra fast display speed that makes framing striking portraits a breeze.
The X-T1's large APS-C-sized 16M X-Trans CMOS II sensor features an original colour filter array that minimises moire and colour aberrations, and also includes embedded phase detection pixels. The result is image quality that rivals a full-frame sensor.
With its high-resolution 2.36-million dot OLED display, and the world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x, the X-T1's Real Time Viewfinder allows a true connection to your subject and a purely immersive shooting experience. The viewfinder achieves a wide angle of view of 31°, and with the display's lag time of just 0.005 seconds keeps you in touch with whatever you're shooting.
With the new dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" app, you can focus and trigger the camera release from your smartphone or tablet. The app not only lets you adjust focus, but also control settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation and ISO sensitivity.
The weather resistant structure is sealed in approximately 80 places and is both dust and water resistant. Additionally it’s designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10°C allowing field photography without worries about the weather.
Start-up time is just 0.5 sec. Working in tandem with the high-speed signal readout of the X-Trans CMOS II sensor, the processor reduces the shooting interval to 0.5 sec. and shutter time lag to 0.05 sec. so you can capture every moment of the action.
With Film Simulation, you can choose from classic Fujifilm photo styles, and give your pictures varied colour and tone to suit the subject, just like pros did with film. There's standard PROVIA, vivid Velvia, and ASTIA with its true-to-life skin tones; PRO Neg.Std and PRO Neg.Hi, which are portrait modes based on professional color negative film; and Monochrome expression with three different filter effects as well as Sepia.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Li-ion Battery NP-W126, Battery Charger BC-W126, Shoe-mounted flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Hot shoe cover, Tall-orientation battery grip connector cover, Sync terminal cover, CD-ROM
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 350 shots per charge
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.9
- Micro USB, HDMI mini, stereo mini, microphone / shutter release input, Wi-Fi, hot shoe
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- 8 shots per second
- H89.8 x W129 x D46.7mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" tilting LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Detection
- File Formats
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2, RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible, MOV, H.264, linear PCM stereo
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture
- f/ 2.8 - 4
- Lens Size
- Lens Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Self Timer
- Sensor Size
- 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C)
- Sensor Type
- X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter Total number of pixels: 16.7 million pixels
- Shooting Modes
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3 *2),
- Shutter Speeds
- (P mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000 sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec. Bulb (max. 60 min.) Time 1/2 to 30 sec. Synchronized shutter speed for flash : 1/180 sec. or slower
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
- Type of Battery
- NP-W126 Li-ion battery
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- 0.5-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow