Fujifilm X100S Digital Camera, HD 1080p, 16.3MP, Dual Viewfinder, 2.8” LCD Screen
A fresh approach to point-and-shoot photography, the Fujifilm X100S brings fixed lens precision to your pictures. World beating autofocus brings sharper results to every image. A larger sensor enriches every memory with realistic tones, while advanced dual viewfinder technology gives you total control over every frame. Subtle retro looks also give a nod to the classic Fujifilm design of the past, while rugged modern material mean it’s ready to take anywhere.
- Shooting at 16.3 megapixels, the Fujifilm X100S creates beautifully detailed pictures that make even better enlargements.
- A 23mm F2 single focal length lens has been balanced for aberration-free shots with superior edge-to-edge image quality.
- All the lens elements used in the FUJIFILM X100S have been treated with multilayer Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating), the same process used for Fujinon broadcasting video lenses and large-format camera lenses acclaimed by professionals. Reducing ghosting and lens flare, the treatment promises clear image quality.
- the newly developed EXR Processor II not only produces images with increased resolution and higher quality at higher speeds, but also accelerates operational responses. Adoption of a dual CPU and increased clock frequency elevate performance to about twice the processing speed of the previous generation processor.
- Intelligent Hybrid AF instantly switches to the optimal focusing system. Applying the fastest algorithm depending on the subject and scene, Intelligent Hybrid AF can bring your subject into focus in the blink of an eye — only 0.08 sec. at its fastest speed so those priceless moments will never escape your lens.
- Shoot at a maximum burst speed of 6 frames per second at full 16-megapixel resolution to capture a series of exposures of moving subjects and other challenging photographic scenes and later select the best shot.
- Full HD Movie (1920 x 1080) mode offers 60fps for smoother capture of the action in full high definition detail. Shooting movies at the high bit-rate 36Mbps results in enhanced image quality and clarity that reveals every detail from individual leaves in the trees to subtle changes in facial expression.
- Whether you're framing your shot through the Optical Viewfinder (OVF), or Electronic Viewfinder (EVF), your eye will not only see the subject and scene, but also a range of shooting data projected by an integrated high-definition LCD panel. When you bring the camera to your eye, the viewfinder can sense it and will switch automatically to viewfinder mode. Then when you lower the camera the display switches to the LCD on the back of the camera.
- In the viewfinder, the distance index bar is displayed together with the depth of field scale and aperture value, providing helpful guides for focusing. For pinpoint precision in manual focus mode, just press the Command Dial and confirm sharpness with a 4x zoom view of the focus point. And at a touch of the AE/AF Lock button, you activate the built-in Focus Aid function for automatic focusing of the subject in the focus frame.
- 2.8-inch, 460K-dot LCD with High Contrast, High Brightness and the convenience of a Wide Viewing Angle On the LCD, you can view the same image displayed in the electronic viewfinder. You can also switch it to show a simple shooting data display.
- When composing a shot on the generous LCD, the built-in electronic level display makes it easy to align the image with the true horizon.
- Includes battery, charger, strap, lens cap and software CD.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 300 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- HDMI mini connector, USB 2.0 High-Speed/ Microphone input (only with MIC-ST1 w/adapter sold separately)
- H7.5 x W13.5 x D6cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- f=23mm, equivalent to 35mm on a 35mm format
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday (Trial in selected areas)