Garmin nüvi 52LM GPS Navigation System, Free Lifetime UK and Ireland Maps
The Garmin nüvi 52LM is a fast, dependable choice for getting around town or further afield. Its bright 5-inch display is easy to understand, while an intelligent interface makes plotting journeys seamless. It comes ready with full UK and Northern Ireland maps and lifetime map updates so you always have the latest information when you need it. There’s even a handy lane assist feature to get you lined up for exits - perfect on motorways.
- This satnav has a bright 5-inch display with ‘pinch and zoom’ capability to help you get a closer look at onscreen information. It also supports dual-orientation so you can use it horizontally or vertically.
- The nüvi arrives complete with maps of the UK and Northern Ireland. Along with free lifetime map updates, you’ll always be up to date on navigation information and points of interest.
- Lane Assist always makes sure that you’re in just the right place to catch your exit.
- Junction view gives you a better overview of junctions, letting you negotiate then with confidence.
- Speed limit indication notifies you of change speed limits during your journey, helping you to you’re your driving safe and legal.
- The micro SD card slot allows for more storage, as well as saving road and traffic data.
- Includes power cable, suction cup mount and USB cable.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 2 hours
- UK and Ireland
- 5" LCD display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GPS Maps Included
- UK & Ireland
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD card slot
- Model name / number
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As