Garmin zumo 350LM Motorbike GPS Navigation System, Europe
Tested by motorcyclists, for motorcyclists - the Garmin zumo offers peace of mind in a custom experience that’ll enhance the shortest or longest ride. Optimised for left handed and gloved use, the zumo provides all the features that you’d expect from a satnav like junction view, lane assist and speed limit tracking.
- Waterproof to IPX7.
- When you hit an unexpected storm, you want to concentrate on the road, not worry about zumo. Zumo is built to be dependable in any kind of weather. It even has fuel-resistant plastics.
- Zumo's touchscreen menus were engineered with high sensitivity to allow easy operation while wearing gloves. Continual refinement to the technology has resulted in a display screen that is remarkably readable on the brightest of days and darkest of nights.
- Helmet-connected Bluetooth gives you clear, turn-by-turn spoken directions. Hearing street names and navigation commands gives you the ability to keep your focus on the road.
- Zumo’s premium navigation search bar returns addresses and points of interest as you type them in, giving you a faster, more intuitive experience. There’s also a speed limit indicator so you know when to throttle down and Exit Services that show you parks, gas stations, shops and restaurants for upcoming exits. With TracBack you can ride wherever the road takes you, then navigate along that same route back to where you started.
- No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist with junction views guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. It realistically displays road signs and junctions on your route and provides arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation.
- Roads change. So you need mapping that is current. Lifetime map updates give you up-to-date mapping, and the most recent information about businesses like restaurants, ATMs, hospitals and more.
- Record the date, mileage and type of maintenance performed on your motorcycle. Tire mileage, chain cleanings, oil changes, new spark plugs, tire pressure and changes.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 7 hours
- H9.4 x W13 x D3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GPS Maps Included
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
Click & collectFREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect from John Lewis or Waitrose tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
FREE Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect from John Lewis or Waitrose tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday