Gigaset A510A Digital Telephone and Answering Machine, Twin DECT, White
Product informationThe Gigaset A510A phone with an answering machine features a quality design along with a large, illuminated 1.8-inch display that makes reading and navigating the menu clear and easy. All calls reach you in brilliant sound quality, thanks to the Gigaset A510A’s HSP technology. The integrated answering machine with 25 minutes of recording time ensures that missed callers can leave their voice messages.
- The integrated answering machine of the Gigaset A510A is made for straightforward recording and retrieval of missed calls. It has up to 25 minutes of recording time, so all missed callers can leave their messages. You can operate the answering machine not only on the base station but also remotely via the handset. The handset indicates new messages, so you stay informed about missed calls even when you’re away from the base station with the Gigaset A510A.
- The Gigaset A510A features several settings that you can determine according to your preferences. The 1.8” illuminated black and white display, for instance, features 4 colour backlights to choose from. You can also pick between 20 selectable ringtones depending on your tastes and moods. To identify incoming calls quickly and easily, assign specific contacts customized ring tones and colour backlights. With this variety of changeable settings, you will never tire of the Gigaset A510A.
- HSP technology guarantees that calls on the Gigaset A510A reach you in brilliant sound quality. When you talk in hands-free mode, you also experience brilliant sound and can adjust the volume to your preferred level. A practical day and night volume setting on the handset and base station allows you to adjust the volume for different times of day. With these smart sound options, it’s obvious that the Gigaset A510A is more than just good-looking.
- With its long talk time of up to 20 hours and standby time of up to 220 hours, you can talk as long – and whenever – you like on the Gigaset A510A. Easily save contacts in the address book that stores up to 150 entries. With its stylish, high-quality design, the Gigaset A510A is appealing not only in terms of looks but also in terms of handling. The comfortable, touch-sensitive keypad allows for precise, easy dialling.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 150 name and number directory
- Back-lit LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 220 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 20 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 25 mins
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 20 (5 standard, 15 polyphonic)
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Connect to a new digital phone
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)