Gill Copeland - Stepping Out, Dark Canvas Rim
Now you can have fabulous artwork in a size to fit your space! The high-quality image resolution creates exceptional clarity, depth and richness of colour that really enlivens your walls.
Simply select a frame, then the desired size. You can go frameless, have a contemporary ‘rim’, or choose a classic frame for the finishing touch. Your finished piece will be made up and delivered within 14 working days.
Handmade from ash wood, the rims and frames come in a choice of a light natural colour, or a chocolate brown stain. Each is finished with a wax coating that protects and shows off the natural grain.
Framing options, explained:
- Frameless: A canvas print stretched onto a concealed wooden frame. Gives your walls a sophisticated ‘gallery’ look.
- Rim: A stretched canvas print sat in a chunky and substantial wooden panel. Creates a ‘boxed’ look when hung from the wall.
- Frame: A giclée print on paper presented in a high-quality white mount, wooden frame moulding, and clear acrylic glazing.
Have you thought about hooks and fittings? Shop here.
- Gill Copeland
- 60 x 80cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Made in the UK
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.