Giorgio Armani Code Ice Eau de Toilette
Product informationTrue to the spirit of the original Armani Code fragrance, the oriental, aromatic feel of Code Ice permeates the air with a captivating and sensual scent.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Perfume is an intense and engaging language,’ says Giorgio Armani. ‘I find the world of perfumery fascinating, and each time I work with a “nose” it is always an exciting experience.’ Giorgio Armani is a designer who has long seen fragrances as being an important part of a wardrobe. As early as 1984, he launched Eau Pour Homme. This fragrance has given rise to a whole series of scents, which together form a quintessence of the olfactory style of Armani – fresh, refined and elegant.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.