Giorgio Armani / Privé Cuir Améthyste Eau de Parfum, 100ml
“The idea of Cuir Améthyste is simple. It is a tribute to leather, this second skin infinitely sensual and captivating.” Giorgio Armani
Fascinated by the raw material of leather, Giorgio Armani wants to tame it. It must become supple, warm, and capable of moulding the curves of a shoulder without any roughness. Cuir Améthyste will dare to use the authentic essence of pyrogenic Silver Birch to fix its animality next to the skin.
Its burning breath will be calmed by the presence of a country Patchouli and the balmy mildness of Cistus and Benzoin. Then in counterpoint, Giorgio Armani imagines the velvet of peach-like skin covered in Violet powder. This colourful procession is preceded by the solar energy of Calabria Bergamot. The amethyst top, known for being the stone of spiritual wisdom, beauty, intelligence, balances the unrestrained scent of leather.
Cuir Améthyste: a fragrance which speaks of the sensuality of skin to skin contact.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.