Giorgio Armani / Privé Les Eaux Vétiver d’Hiver Eau de Toilette
Just like the light of the day reveals from dawn to dusk, bit by bit, the beauty of nature, Giorgio Armani chose to evoke the beauty of legendary gardens. With Vétiver Babylone, Giorgio Armani presents a loving tribute to the nature tamed, the profusion of plants, colourful, sunny and fresh of the Babylone Gardens.
The sunny energy of bergamot and citron explodes in zesty chords and blends with the suave, juicier notes of mandarin. Then it is the turn of the spices, green cardamom, coriander and pink pepper which deliciously excite, gently echoing the heat of the desert. In the base notes, the humid, earthiness of patchouli suggest the times of shade.
Vetiver is the image of the miracle of Babylone, alternating between rough, dry textures and fresh almost aniseed-scented sensations.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £110 per 100ml
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.