Giorgio Armani / Privé Pierre de Lune Eau de Parfum, 100ml
“A floral fragrance, worked like my textiles, human intervention refining nature's generosity.” Giorgio Armani
With Pierre de Lune, Giorgio Armani wanted to restore all the magnificence to the sumptuous Iris of Florence. He treats it like an haute couture embroidery pattern, the work of an expert, precious and meticulous. Next to the Iris, Cassie the twin sister of mimosa in pale chalked ivory elaborates its polished fragrance like a filigree of petals. A touch of illusion of Violet gives a delicious, sweet air. In this delicious interplay of petals, powder and sweetness, the Iris abandons its hierarchical stiffness and becomes a delicate precious jewel. The top of Pierre de Lune rests like a tear of milk with bluish tints; it is all softness and poetry. Pierre de Lune: A fragrance which evokes precision, intuition and delicacy.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.