Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette
The first fragrance developed under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci, Dahlia Noir embodies a mysterious and atypical woman. There is nothing antithetical in this tension between light and shadow, between danger and delicacy, the sacred and the profane. Here it takes on a mesmerising olfactory identity, intense and powdery, floral and woody.
Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette expresses a more luminous, fruitier vision, an explosion of citrus softened by the lightness of peach, with the elegance of an unfogettable rose. Radiant, delicate and romantic.
Fragrance family: Fresh woody floral
Originally released in 2012.
- Top notes: Peach, mandarin orange, lemon
- Heart notes: Rose, pink pepper
- Base notes: Vanilla, musk, amber, cedar, sandalwood
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
366 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow