Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau de Toilette
This fresh, modern fragrance from Givenchy combines delicious citrus top notes of mandarin orange, winter lemon and Japanese basil with delicate floral heart notes of rose, ylang ylang and orange blossom.
The woody base notes of musk, ambrette seeds, tonka bean and cedar add a rich undertone to this classic yet contemporary scent.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Established in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, the brand is celebrating more than 60 years of chic and impertinent creations.
In 1953 Givenchy’s encounter with Audrey Hepburn linked the brand to American and cinema. He designed her film costumes and shaped her style. She was his muse, his ideal woman, and became a timeless icon. In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance created for Hepburn. This marked the birth of the Parfums Givenchy company. Further great fragrances were then launched, followed in 1989 by Cosmetics, with Makeup and Skincare.
Since 2005, Riccardo Tisci, Givenchy couture Creative Director, has perpetuated his legacy while instilling a touch of modernity through his own unique style.
Complementing every personality, Parfums Givenchy are timeless classic that underline each wearer’s own style. Each creation offers a distinctive olfactory signature that ensures its wearer is never forgotten.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy