Givenchy Very Irrésistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette
Very Irrésistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette is the perfume world's first Aromatic Floral. This fragrance is feminine, energising and timeless. It pays homage to the brand's historic culture and reflects an Irresistible woman.
Very Irrésistible Givenchy's floral notes centre around a plethora of roses. Its central floral harmony is made up of five rose notes: daring peony, spontaneous fantasia, intense passion rose, sensual emotion rose and elegant centifolia rose. Following this are the aromatic notes of the fragrance, a harmony of star anise with a pinch of verbena leaves.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Very Irrésistible
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Established in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, the brand is celebrating more than 60 years of chic and impertinent creations.
In 1953 Givenchy’s encounter with Audrey Hepburn linked the brand to American and cinema. He designed her film costumes and shaped her style. She was his muse, his ideal woman, and became a timeless icon. In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance created for Hepburn. This marked the birth of the Parfums Givenchy company. Further great fragrances were then launched, followed in 1989 by Cosmetics, with Makeup and Skincare.
Since 2005, Riccardo Tisci, Givenchy couture Creative Director, has perpetuated his legacy while instilling a touch of modernity through his own unique style.
Complementing every personality, Parfums Givenchy are timeless classic that underline each wearer’s own style. Each creation offers a distinctive olfactory signature that ensures its wearer is never forgotten.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.