Grado PS500 Full Size Professional Headphones
Product informationThe Grado PS500 is an outstanding addition to the Grado ‘Professional Series’ of headphones. Like its larger sibling, the PS1000, the earpieces of the new PS500 boast a similar hybrid design.
This consists of an inner sleeve of hand-crafted mahogany produced by using an intricate curing process. The attractive ‘spark finish’ outer housing is machined from a bespoke non-resonant, very hard metal alloy which utilises a special processing and casting method to increase the porosity of the alloy.
This combination of wood and metal insures that the earphone chamber has no ‘ringing’ which might obscure detail or add coloration. The large driver diaphragms contain rare earth metals and the connecting cable is Grado’s newest formula, with some fifteen wires enclosed in a proprietary shell.
The Grado PS500 is a compact, comfortable, monitoring headphone that delivers open, dynamic, virtually distortion free and strikingly lifelike musical performances to delight even the most demanding of music lovers.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- iPod Information Optimised for use with your iPod and iPhone. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds