Grado RS1i Mahogany On-Ear Headphones
Product informationThe ‘improved’ version of the legendary RS1 headphones, the RS1i features a new species of handcrafted Mahogany earpieces made using an intricate curing process helping to optimize the tonal quality delivered.
The RS1i uses new upgraded dynamic transducers and the new 8 conductor cable design all in an open-air configuration, the cups being open-backed. The result is a smooth, controlled and coherent sound with detailed dynamics. Frequency response ranges from 12-30 kHz and the drivers are matched to 0.05dB.
Weighing 9oz, the headphones model a dark-coloured Mahogany look which distinguishes these from any other pair of headphones. The RS1 is at its best with instrumental, vocal and small-scale groups, particularly if you like your music up front and personal. The low end is warm, the high frequencies are crisp and clear, and there is never any distortion. This is, quite simply, the way music is supposed to sound.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- iPod Information Optimised for use with your iPod and iPhone. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds