Grado SR225i On-Ear Headphones
Product informationThe SR225is are the improved version of Grado's acclaimed SR225 headphones. With a new driver design, superior diaphragms and an ultra high purity, long crystal copper cable with no less than eight conductors to preserve signal quality, they are truly remarkable headphones. Similar to the SR125is, this model has increased rear air flow, larger ear cushions and closer matched drivers.
An improved headband spring provides even greater comfort allowing you to relax and enjoy the fine tonal spread and balance. Bass, midrange and treble are all more open. The diaphragms are also put through a special ’de-stressing’ process in order to enhance inner detail.
Designed specifically for home use they can also be used with your iPod/iPhone to great effect. So no matter what your musical tastes - Classical, Hip-Hop, rock or jazz – they will all benefit from the SR225i headphones superior reproduction.
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Have you thought about