Grado SR60i On-Ear Headphones
Product informationThe Grado SR60i are award winning on-ear headphones and deliver incredible sound at a price point that is hard to beat. Durable materials have been employed in the creation of the SR60i with spongy soft earcups and flexible vinyl headband along with metal height adjusters. The superiority of the material is harmonised in quality by the open and lucid soundstage of the Grado SR60i.
Thanks to the open-back design of the SR60i’s the ear cups offer a sound that has little noise attenuation from external resonance. Consequently, as there is a lack of sound bouncing back from the earcups, an open and noticeably lucid sound is delivered.
Cushioned foam pads cover the vented diaphragm providing an extra comfortable fit. Metal height adjusters assure the SR60i will stay put when on the move. A rotation of 360° of these metal adjusters also means that the SR60i can lie flat on surfaces making them ideal for travelling.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- iPod Information Optimised for use with your iPod and iPhone. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Have you thought about