Guerlain L’Heure Bleue Perfume, 30ml
The perfume both suggests and imposes the memory of she who wears it… she is an elegant, tender woman of secret sensuality. An armful of suave and delicate flowers enveloped in a breath of powder takes wing toward oriental notes. Floral, aromatic and very romantic, L’Heure Bleue can be qualified as a true masterpiece, a monument in the history of perfumery.
Floral oriental. Endearing, unsettling, captivating the top notes of the fragrance sweeps you into the freshness of bergamot and the audacity of an aniseed note. The heart’s carnation and neroli accord intoxicates with a little spice, a little freshness and a lot of sensuality. Most troubling is the powdery, oriental dry-down that gives L’Heure Bleue its suave fragrance, in the powdery note of iris and violet, and the gourmand note of vanilla, benzoin and tonka bean. The perfume, enveloped in velvety warmth takes on a texture so soft and captivating, it’s like a silk veil on a woman’s bare skin.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- L’Heure Bleue
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £750 per 100ml
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.