Harman Kardon AE In-Ear Headphones, Black/Silver
Premium construction, discreet styling and huge sound mark the Harman Kardon AEs out from the crowd. They’re made from an aluminum alloy for a lighter fit and extended bass range across the whole volume range. A built-in mic and remote takes the hassle out track hopping, and makes taking calls a breeze too.
- Ergonomic design helps you to listen for longer. Not only are these in-ear headphones lighter - they also feature three pairs of silicone sleeves for just the right fit.
- Oversize 9mm drivers unlock more detail in every note with extended bass response, wide dynamic levels and higher sound pressure.
- A built-in mic and playback controls keep you in control of your listening, while allowing you to take calls wherever your are.
- Tangle-resistant cabling allows you to spend less time undoing knots and more time enjoying your music.
- Includes foam sleeves a premium carry case to keep everything in top condition.
- Accessories Included
- foam sleeves, carry case
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds