Harman Kardon NI In-Ear Headphones, Black
Plain, simple and very elegant - Harman Kardon’s NI in-ear headphones are all about lush audio in an understated package. Optimised drivers strike a fine balance between pounding bass and high sound clarity for a sound that suits any type of music. They’re also built with life on the go in mind with their built-in mic and remote control. Listen anywhere, take calls and never miss a beat.
- Ergonomic design helps you to listen for longer. Not only are these in-ear headphones lighter - they also feature three pairs of silicone sleeves for just the right fit.
- Oversize 9mm drivers unlock more detail in every note with extended bass response, wide dynamic levels and higher sound pressure.
- A built-in mic and playback controls keep you in control of your listening, while allowing you to take calls wherever your are.
- Tangle-resistant cabling allows you to spend less time undoing knots and more time enjoying your music.
- A premium carry case keeps everything in top condition.
- Accessories Included
- carry case
- Harman Kardon
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As